|“||Ugh, I can't take two hours of that whore!||”|
Barbie Dreamhouse Party is a casual and adventure simulation video game developed by Torus Games and published by Little Orbit. It was released on November 19, 2013 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and the Wii U.
KPopp did a series on Barbie Dreamhouse Party that consists of 2 episodes, that started on December 1, 2013 and ended on December 2, 2013.
The game centers around a group of four friends - Barbie, Raquelle, Nikki and Teresa - who are trapped inside of Barbie's mansion after Raquelle switched one of the mansion's robot named Robot to "party mode." Shortly after being trapped in the mansion, the gang finds themselves fighting for the top of the leaderboard through a series of minigames.
|Episode Name||Release Date||Video Duration|
|December 1, 2013||24:49|
|December 3, 2013||19:21|
- KPopp has made several assumptions throughout the series.
- She claimed that the video game will be awarded "Game of the Year," although it unfortunately didn't.
- She thought Ken was a woman after hearing him scream in a video at the Inspiration Wall.
- She also thought he tried to kiss a horse during a scene in the same video.
- She assumed Barbie can never put on weight despite eating too much cupcakes.
- She assumes Nikki is brain-dead after watching her running into a desktop and failed to respond to Barbie's remark about it.